Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Mockingjay

Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3)Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Of the three books, this was by far my favorite. This had the dark psychological twists that I would expect from such a plot line. This one had characters that truly evolved. And honestly, I adore an author who is not afraid to sacrifice characters. The series finished up beyond my expectations.

Synopsis: Against all odds, Katniss Everdeen has survived the Hunger Games twice. But now that she's made it out of the bloody arena alive, she's still not safe. The Capitol is angry. The Capitol wants revenge. Who do they think should pay for the unrest? Katniss. And what's worse, President Snow has made it clear that no one else is safe either. Not Katniss's family, not her friends, not the people of District 12.


Recommended Reading:
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
Inheritance by Christopher Paolini
Twelfth Grade Kills by Heather Brewer
The Necromancer by Michael Scott
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare

No comments:

Book Review: Shadow Baby by Alison McGhee

 Finished August 4, 2020 Book 11 of 20 Shadow Baby by Alison McGhee My rating: 1 of 5 stars I'm leaving this one unfinished, about h...